Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
We may collect and process the following data through our website (and combine this with data provided offline through your interactions with us):
- Any information provided by or about you through our website including comment boxes, forms, links, website usage or any other
- If any person contacts us via phone, email, post, surveys, through our website or otherwise, we may keep a record of that
- Where you purchase any products or services from us, we collect your data in relation to that product or service as set out in this policy and our contract with you for that product or service.
You can opt out at any time by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ie/your-ad-choices and following the online instructions.
You agree that any data you provide to us will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to it.
We will only collect personal information from or about you which is necessary to: –
- Provide this website to you
- Provide outsourced educational services & related products
- Set up and administer your account as a customer with us
- Contact you for direct marketing purposes, subject to restrictions under the relevant laws, including the right to opt out of such marketing
- Provide you with information relating to our services and to educational services & related Products generally