- About Us
- High School Programmes
- Summer Camps & School Immersions
- Become a Host Family
- Our Brochures
- Student Blogs
- Contact HSI
Every High School destination has a separate style and structure to its education. Some students are naturally more suited to one over the others. Let us help you decide which is best for you.
There are many things to consider before deciding upon the right high school study abroad destination for you:
– How old are you?
– What’s your nationality?
– What is your level of English?
– How long do you want to study for?
– What subjects do you want to study?
– Are you better at some subjects than others?
– Are you better at projects or exams?
– What do you want to do after high school?
The answers to all of these questions can help you to select the right destination for you. Explore our destination guides to learn about the features and benefits of each location, to help you decide which is your perfect high school study abroad destination.